Help identifying bug

docskull

Hello there, could someone please help me to identify the cause of this bug?

The game is freezing and some time later it gives me this on flashplayer:

[object AlchemyExit]
   at Function/<anonymous>()
   at Function/<anonymous>()
   at Box2DAS.Dynamics::b2Body/SetTransform()[/Users/jon/Desktop/stencyl/plaf/flash/Box2DAS/Box2DAS/Dynamics/b2Body.as:150]
   at Box2DAS.Dynamics::b2Body/SetAngle()[/Users/jon/Desktop/stencyl/plaf/flash/Box2DAS/Box2DAS/Dynamics/b2Body.as:140]
   at stencyl.api.engine.actor::Actor/setAngle()[/Users/jon/Desktop/stencyl/plaf/flash/root/stencyl/api/engine/actor/Actor.as:1780]
   at scripts::Design_20_20_AIGotoactor/marching()[C:\Users\w7\Desktop\1.4-preview2\StencylWorks\preview\scripts\Design_20_20_AIGotoactor.as:98]
   at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::call()
   at stencyl.api.engine.behavior::BehaviorManager/call()[/Users/jon/Desktop/stencyl/plaf/flash/root/stencyl/api/engine/behavior/BehaviorManager.as:358]
   at stencyl.api.engine.actor::Actor/shout()[/Users/jon/Desktop/stencyl/plaf/flash/root/stencyl/api/engine/actor/Actor.as:2221]
   at scripts::Design_48_48/lostsight()[C:\Users\w7\Desktop\1.4-preview2\StencylWorks\preview\scripts\Design_48_48.as:78]
   at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::call()
   at stencyl.api.engine.behavior::BehaviorManager/call()[/Users/jon/Desktop/stencyl/plaf/flash/root/stencyl/api/engine/behavior/BehaviorManager.as:358]
   at stencyl.api.engine.actor::Actor/shout()[/Users/jon/Desktop/stencyl/plaf/flash/root/stencyl/api/engine/actor/Actor.as:2221]
   at scripts::Design_54_54_Sightrange/update()[C:\Users\w7\Desktop\1.4-preview2\StencylWorks\preview\scripts\Design_54_54_Sightrange.as:86]
   at stencyl.api.engine.behavior::Behavior/update()[/Users/jon/Desktop/stencyl/plaf/flash/root/stencyl/api/engine/behavior/Behavior.as:203]
   at stencyl.api.engine.behavior::BehaviorManager/update()[/Users/jon/Desktop/stencyl/plaf/flash/root/stencyl/api/engine/behavior/BehaviorManager.as:123]
   at stencyl.api.engine.actor::Actor/innerUpdate()[/Users/jon/Desktop/stencyl/plaf/flash/root/stencyl/api/engine/actor/Actor.as:743]
   at stencyl.api.engine::GameState/innerUpdate()[/Users/jon/Desktop/stencyl/plaf/flash/root/stencyl/api/engine/GameState.as:1517]
   at stencyl.api.engine::GameState/postUpdate()[/Users/jon/Desktop/stencyl/plaf/flash/root/stencyl/api/engine/GameState.as:1395]
   at stencyl.api.engine::GameState/update()[/Users/jon/Desktop/stencyl/plaf/flash/root/stencyl/api/engine/GameState.as:1377]
   at org.flixel::FlxGame/update()[/Users/jon/Desktop/stencyl/plaf/flash/flixel/org/flixel/FlxGame.as:400]

It happens very rarely and the causes are hard to get, maybe its one my timed events, maybe its a collision behavior. I'll attach the logs, I can get screenshots though the error is hard to reproduce.

Thanks in advance.

Luyren

Just by looking at it, it seems the faulty behavior can be either "AI Go to actor", "Lost Sight" or "Sight Range", but I might be wrong. Still, if you can provide a screenshot of the behaviors, and what was happening in game when the error happened, I can try to help you.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 06:59:14 am by Luyren »
I have my Stencyl behaviors and resource packs available here: https://luyren.itch.io/

docskull

Hey thanks! Now I know it's a behavior of mine that's faulty, then I can disable them and debug one by one. I really get lost at some error logs :P

Will get screenshots of them in a few.

Valeu vizinho! :D