Game Pitch Off: A Forum Brainstorming Game

BlueMouseYBR

This will be being done now every week and Sundays will decide the winner. Winner gets to start the next round!

Same Rules as before,
   Every Post you must write a game concept
   Your concept must accomplish the previous posts concept and add a little.
   The first post down may be any concept.
   And if you don't like a concept someone wrote feel free to do one above the previous post.

You may make more then one post...
   Also include a name with every new game pitch:( Game Name: )

Now lets get those brain muscles flowing and have fun!

I'll have Darkonion start this round, Waiting for your pitch! :)

(This is kind of a new forum game so bear with)

Darkonion

My game concept is a zombie apocalypse, like Project Zomboid, but with more weapons, more features, more stories, and definitely, more zombies. You start in a house with a newspaper telling you of the outbreak. You will then go through the tutorial. By the way, the protagonist is a he, not a she/he customizer yet. Anyway, it'll be kind a sand box game, with zombie randomly spawning, so you'll need to eat, heal, fight, sleep, build and overall survive. I no it sounds very similar to most zombie games, but I'm trying to make it unique.
Bye for now!
Griffin
Darkonion
Ze Master...

Beriner

Game Name: Rule By Influence

A civilization game where the game plays itself for the most part.  You can only control what happens by influence, as if you are a god.  Units may occasionally come to you with a decision they ask you to make for them, maybe whether to build a certain building or not, or to choose a certain profession or not.  You can also influence the game by choosing what units focus on what, whether it be building or food gathering (through any means, farming, hunting, etc.), and other things.

BlueMouseYBR

Game Name: Rule By Influence

A civilization game where the game plays itself for the most part.  You can only control what happens by influence, as if you are a god.  Units may occasionally come to you with a decision they ask you to make for them, maybe whether to build a certain building or not, or to choose a certain profession or not.  You can also influence the game by choosing what units focus on what, whether it be building or food gathering (through any means, farming, hunting, etc.), and other things.

Game Name: Guardian:

Same as above but the character you are is an euthereal guardian like from the Chinese culture (Think Mulan: The dragon and other guardians mentioned) It could be any type of guardian chosen but ultimately through that form of the guardian's all influences must be accomplished.

"You can also influence the game by choosing what units focus on..."
 There are set points for instance when they are seeking guidance to move one way or another that a peculiar event might dedicate them one direction or the other. Seeking information about the subject through their diary, listening to them at particular moments etc, provides the answers as to how to move them either direction.

Many other cool thoughts but that's it for now.

chaosoul

Just a game idea I like to make sometime in the future though I am inactive a lot and haven't done much in stencyl
Game Name: Fattie (Temporary Name)

Huge ball of goo (think kirby but as goo). It'll be a puzzle 2d platformer. He eats stuff and everytime he does he grows and grows and becomes more capable of swallowing bigger things. The final objective for a level is to get to max size and achievement if they eat a certain object. Every level has the goo start at a certain level. Maybe in later levels he'll split and you have to make both of them grow to max size.
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS