S.O.P.A law and Free flash game industry

creatiwell

Are anybody know what will happen with flash game portals regarding new law SOPA ?

creatiwell

any danger for game developers and publisher or no?

SWATLLAMA

Hail The Llama
http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/lSWATLLAMA
"Play the games" ~ The Grand Llama

It's my life goal to rickroll as many people as possible

SWATLLAMA

If someone uploads a game to any site that they did not make, the whole site will be shut down. And probably fined $100 million too.
Hail The Llama

chaosoul

Lol fined $100 million dollars? I don't think so. Where did you hear that? Besides SOPA was basically killed. Now all we gotta worry about is PIPA. I do agree its danger for all. Basically will kill anything with any sign of copyright so I say about at least 70% of internet if not more.
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS

thor6577

I hope PIPA doesn't pass   :-\

creatiwell

If someone uploads a game to any site that they did not make, the whole site will be shut down. And probably fined $100 million too.
:D

creatiwell

If that happen,that will be real Cyber war. There many hacker groups sponsored by mafia,and stronger then goverment

creatiwell

but I just heard - Sopa and pipa are withdrawn :D :D

Blob

guverment withdrew SOAP and PIPA but they still took down megaupload.com cause our guverment is corupted now the anonymous hacker legion is angry and gonna have mafia sponsored internet war with guverment. we are legion we do not forget we r anoymous

~ Blob

SWATLLAMA

Lol fined $100 million dollars? I don't think so. Where did you hear that? Besides SOPA was basically killed.

How much one would be find varies. Some would be fined $100 million, chaosoul.

Oh dear, I just realized that though everyone knew what I meant by
If someone uploads a game to any site that they did not make, the whole site will be shut down. And probably fined $100 million too
it's not what I said! I used incorrect grammar there. Tsk tsk.

SOPA is not completely dead, but we should more be worrying about PIPA and OPEN.
Hail The Llama

Alexin

guverment withdrew SOAP and PIPA but they still took down megaupload.com cause our guverment is corupted now the anonymous hacker legion is angry and gonna have mafia sponsored internet war with guverment. we are legion we do not forget we r anoymous

~ Blob
*clap clap clap*
"Find the fun"
alexin@stencyl.com

Hectate

:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.