Camera Attributes: Zooming out

Hey guys, a little help from the experts.

I ran through all 130+ pages here on the forums without finding an answer, and I checked stencylpedia.

Basically as with Power Game Factory, I want to control camera attributes. I essentially want to zoom the camera out from the player a little to get a larger viewing area. I want to pull back from the scene. My level is large enough to do this, I just don't know how. I played around with Design mode, but although there are camera options I can't figure out if there's a zoom in/out option.

Thanks in advance guys for helping out. 'Preciate it!

djip123

You cant make so that the camera is zooming out, i have also asked about that question on the forum before ;)
Go check out my website: http://gamecow.net

So you have to make the tiles smaller, is that the answer?

mbenin

UP !!!
I need that answer too !

I have a angry birds like game for iphone that i´m developing ! Basically, the main scene is a huge space scenario (My ideia came before the angry birds announcement, but withou money :( ).

Anywoes ! I need a zoom out funcionality to view all the obstacles in the screen, and then, zoom back for knowing the right place to throw my projectile.

anybody ?
TimeWave Games co-founder (http://www.timewavegames.com)

Released games: Silent Joe, ToughZone, 15Castaway
In Development: Probe Launched

NinoRules91

UP too ! Is there any solution to do this ? Or it will be added in stencyl 3.0 ?  :-\ I think that the zoom functionnality is very important in many games . . .

Meestar

UP too ! Is there any solution to do this ? Or it will be added in stencyl 3.0 ?  :-\ I think that the zoom functionnality is very important in many games . . .

The solution is that you can zoom, but it is impossible to zoom out to show more of the scen because that area isn't being drawn.  There was a topic like this from a couple of days ago.
PM me if you require help.  I'm always glad to help out!