Looking for Programmer

Faine

Hey Everybody,

I have a idea for a game. Its completely fleshed out But the time it would take me to learn and actually do it is more than I can handle. Looking for a programmer who is search of a project. Send me a msg/post if your interested.

Its a themed Tower defense game, a medium-large sized project. It has full storyline, upgrades, various unlocks(with multiple paths to get them), mini bosses with build up to large bosses, 6ish towers(Base), and a wide variety of enemy types and compelling plot twists.

-Faine

« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 06:26:24 pm by Faine »

chaosoul

So what will you be contributing to the project because ideas are worth nothing
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS

SWATLLAMA

I mostly agree with chaosoul. Idea's aren't worth much if you're not going to contribute anything and then take a cut of the money.
Hail The Llama
http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/lSWATLLAMA
"Play the games" ~ The Grand Llama

It's my life goal to rickroll as many people as possible

Egbert2011Games

First Off Buddy, what Game is this that you're Making?

Yeti Ball

Faine you realize that what you are proposing here is equivalent to going to an online forum used by authors and writers and saying:

"Hey I've got a great idea for a book!  I've got a plot outline for the story, and a bunch of great characters and settings!  However, I don't actually want to spend any time to actually learn the craft of writing prose. So, who wants to write my book for me?!"

You think you'd get a lot of takers?  ;)

Water Drop Game
Check out my new game on the Stencyl Arcade (UPDATED June 21st!).
http://www.stencyl.com/game/play/13158
Don't forget to comment and rate! :D

rob1221

Can you elaborate on "completely fleshed out"?  Do you have any resources, particularly art?  If so I may be interested as my current project is coming to completion soon.