Classic-RPG Team building, sign up now!

Rexasul

Don't those email thingies have a chat function? I wouldn't know, since I don't know how to use email. This damn new technology. Like those phones and tablet toys.

Why don't you guys talk over Stencyl IRC?

I could set up our own IRC channel on freenode.net. It would require everyone to download a client (I recommend XChat) or connect via their web client. It's easily the most efficient way for a team to communicate.
my website |>>| shadowlabs.net

Mao Rune

I'm sorry, I forgot to convert it yesterday! Ok well here's an MP3 just like you asked. Again, sorry about that.  :)
I can offer music and other kinds of sound design. Attached is a rough draft of an overworld theme I did a while ago, inspired mainly by Chrono Trigger. Some of the instruments sound quite abrasive, it was however my first attempt at orchestration.

I really liked both tracks, guys. Especially the overworld theme, Rex.

Don't those email thingies have a chat function? I wouldn't know, since I don't know how to use email. This damn new technology. Like those phones and tablet toys.

Why don't you guys talk over Stencyl IRC?

I could set up our own IRC channel on freenode.net. It would require everyone to download a client (I recommend XChat) or connect via their web client. It's easily the most efficient way for a team to communicate.

An IRC works for me, as well does a specific thread as said by GameZone.

In reality, I can work with just about any means of communication. I'm just trying to find a good medium for us all so that no one is accidentally left in the dark.

GameZone

Well, I have not used the IRC thing before, and I want to show pics of my progress. So, for me, a thread is best. I hope the others would be fine with it...
How can you be enjoyed when you are an immature annoyance in at least ONE way?

Mao Rune

Well, I have not used the IRC thing before, and I want to show pics of my progress. So, for me, a thread is best. I hope the others would be fine with it...

I'd really like to see some samples of your work. Would you mind PM'ing me?

@Rexasul: When do you think you could set up the IRC? I'd like it if we could all talk soon in a real-time environment and get a full understanding of everyone's thoughts and get totally on board. :)

So far this thread is working nicely, but I suspect it close as soon as we can pull together. When that time comes I'll make a new thread - like GameZone suggested - specifically for our team to consult each other and show the boards some of our work as we progress.

GameZone

I will, but, I need more time on my hands, and, a lot of it is unfinished. I'm trying to carefully design them pixel by pixel.
How can you be enjoyed when you are an immature annoyance in at least ONE way?

Mao Rune

I will, but, I need more time on my hands, and, a lot of it is unfinished. I'm trying to carefully design them pixel by pixel.
That's fine. Take your time. I'm really in no huge rush to get this pulled together, just as long as it's done right. Keep me updated.