Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

What are you working on?

Unit158

I am good at programming but I am lazy and test every time I make a new behavior which ma,e me slow xD.
I am working on battle for earth, a C&C like game and Enchanted Sword, a platformer-RPG.
There are probably a few QBAS and Java games that I haven't finished either.

xmagicx60

I am good at programming but I am lazy and test every time I make a new behavior which ma,e me slow xD.
I am working on battle for earth, a C&C like game and Enchanted Sword, a platformer-RPG.
There are probably a few QBAS and Java games that I haven't finished either.
you're just like me, except I test every other change to make sure it works.

I'm about to start an awesome horror/RPG platformer.

Figment

Too bad performance suck when I have lots of parallax going on:p This would have been awesome.

chaosoul

Too bad performance suck when I have lots of parallax going on:p This would have been awesome.

Damn dude that background and tiles are so damn sick. Did you make them?
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS

Figment

Of course I did :)

Rawr

Of course I did :)

At the same time I'm sticking with 16*16 pixels in black and white.... :|

kilo45

I just started using this program altogether...so it is very hard for me to get used it because:
1. I have never made a flash game in my life at all.
2. Using this is very new and I'm still learning the ropes.
3. Working in my room by myself without help is hard too, but I can make it work.

My "demo" of the game is already uploaded...yes it is the crash course...But I am taking it one step further and developing more levels, and hopefully new enemies and sooner or later traps. Follow me if you like! I'll probably update the game once I get my next few levels bug free and working good enough. If you can supply me with any tips and tricks I would appreciate it!! :D

coleislazy

Working on dynamic manipulation of an actors image, for example: Explode Actor!

Changed it a bit. Now they explode! I'll try to put it together into a usable behavior, but right now its a hack job.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 09:37:14 am by coleislazy »

xmagicx60

Working on dynamic manipulation of an actors image, for example: Explode Actor!

Note that I only have one actor. The four images are his Bitmap all sliced up.

You'll have to reload the page to see it more than once. I don't have time tonight to set it up to respond to input. Maybe tomorrow! I hope to do some fun stuff with this in the future.
Put the behavior on forge pl0x? That looks awesome! :D

im currently working on a very simple twitch/reaction 4 way shooter...

You're controlling a tower at the center of the screen and use the arrow keys to defend yourself from incoming enemies...

http://www.stencyl.com/game/play/6462

It's my 2nd go at making a game with Stencyl, so i am slowly adding in features as i figure out how to implement them :)

graphics and sounds are just placeholders for now :)

davichito

I am creating Griselda game: Check http://www.stencyl.com/game/play/6743. Comments highly appreciated.

xmagicx60

I'm working on a Story-Driven Progressive Survival RPG with Minecraft/Terraria like elements, I dont think its been done before...

Fr1gid

I'm currently working on my first attempt at a full game (after the quick crash-course and other tutorial stuff). 32x32 hero robot exploration/mystery game.

I've tried regular flash but this graphic programing is sweet.

Derek

Still working on that project of mine. I just hope (based on the screencap below) that I'm setting things up right.
Don't be a critic on the internet while eating and drinking at your computer.