Spriting Everything

Blob

Okay I'm making a video series where I sprite everything.

Here's the first video where I make some vegetables.
Spriting Everything - Tomato, Cucumber, Eggplant

~ Blob

irock

ERROR! By rotating your eggplant that way, you implied that the eggplant's light source is at the top right when the light source is really the top left. Correct this in the next video or you will lose ALL credibility.

Rexasul

ERROR! By rotating your eggplant that way, you implied that the eggplant's light source is at the top right when the light source is really the top left. Correct this in the next video or you will lose ALL credibility.

I second this. I have appropriated my views as such that you will now see a "dislike" underneath your video.

my website |>>| shadowlabs.net

Blob

Okay second video.

Spriting Everything 2 - Carrot, Corn, Broccoli

I fixed the eggplant's light source.

~ Blob

RayonMazter

I second this. I have appropriated my views as such that you will now see a "dislike" underneath your video.

Because that's constructive...

Anyhow, these kinds of videos are great. Whether or not they are perfect, pixel art is quite a feat to get into and these are a nice addition to getting started.

ps @ blob, have you tried graphics gale? I found that software just simple enough to be the most effective with pixel art.

Thanks for sharing

Blob

ps @ blob, have you tried graphics gale?
It's what I'm using in these videos.

~ Blob

irock

These vegetables are so realistic even my cat was fooled into trying to eat them and she doesn't even like vegetables.

RayonMazter

ps @ blob, have you tried graphics gale?
It's what I'm using in these videos.

~ Blob

Wow, it looks so much different (and more cluttered) than the last time I used it  :o...

Blob

Third video in which I'm joined with special guest Irock.

Spriting Everything 3 - Salad, Turnip, Pepper

~ Blob

Joe

Haha, these are very entertaining.

irock

These ARE very entertaining!

ChunkyMonkey

"I will bite your tail off!"
"So... we've got some domestic issues going on at Irock's."

#3 is one of the funniest things I've watched this month. I'm Starting episode 4, congrats to blob and co-hosts Justin and Irock.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 05:29:41 pm by ChunkyMonkey »

ChunkyMonkey

I'm sorry, I messed up capitalization. I'll fix that post later today