Spriting Everything

Blob

The first week in 7 and a half minutes.

Spriting Everything Compilation 1-6

~ Blob

Photics

ERROR! By rotating your eggplant that way, you implied that the eggplant's light source is at the top right when the light source is really the top left. Correct this in the next video or you will lose ALL credibility.

Wow, tough crowd.  :D
Michael Garofalohttp://photics.com – Author of The Interactive Stencyl Textbook 8)

RayonMazter

I've been following these...

I started spriting based on the sprites in your tutorials, with some slight differences in shading/sizes. I would like to release my results through my studio site, free to other users.

For crediting you, do you want me to link to you through youtube or to you through stencyl?

Thanks

Blob

These aren't tutorials and you can credit/not credit me however you want, but honestly if you make sprites that look particularly similar to mine and release them to the public it's like you're giving away my sprites. I don't have a problem with it now so feel free to do whatever, but if you're going to continue doing this try taking your own approach to the sprites, that's how you learn after all.

~ Blob

Gemini

You receive no props from me until you sprite an artichoke.

Sprite an artichoke.

Darkhog

Can you sprite a dragon?

There are no impossible things. There is only lack of skills.
Don't click this if your computer has less than 641 kilobytes of RAM.
Stencyl stencyling stencylish stencylers :D

Gemini

Don't sprite a Dragon. There are thousands of dragon sprites out there already. Dragons are lame.

GameZone

Don't sprite a Dragon. There are thousands of dragon sprites out there already. Dragons are lame.

LIE. Dragons are cool! Though, it would be hard finding a base for the dragon...
How can you be enjoyed when you are an immature annoyance in at least ONE way?

Blob

I'll sprite a dragon when it's time for me to sprite a dragon on my list. I took Gemini's suggestion because it wasn't on the list.

9:
Spriting Everything 9 - Artichoke, Sandwich

~ Blob

Gemini

It is most assuredly not hard to find a base for a dragon.

Forgive me. I am over dragons. Tattooing for enough years will make you hate anything dragon, tribal or Kanji related for pretty much the rest of your life.

Also, You should really consider spriting various cuts of meat.

Hectate

Starting with Bacon. Cooked and uncooked though. We demand both.
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.