*blue Needs Some Feedback!

VersaRetro

Hey!
For those of you with an account on FlashGameLicense, I was looking to get some feedback on my game *blue. If you don't have an account, you won't be able to try it unfortunately... I'll post the full game here when it's done though!

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

You can test it out on FGL here:
http://www.flashgamelicense.com/view_game.php?from=dev&game_id=22963

*note: All levels are unlocked in this version of the game for reviewing purposes. To start from the beginning, click the "delete data" button on the upper left side of the main menu.

Hope you like it!

« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 07:55:14 pm by VersaRetro »

Gemini

I like this. Simple, but effective. Good luck. Rated it a ten, in hopes that you get a sweet deal

rob1221

The gameplay is okay, but it seems a bit too difficult at first.  The graphics are lacking a bit.  Obviously there's a blue theme but I think the game could use more detail besides the lines.  Maybe the rings could also have some extra lighting around them.  How short is the music loop you're using?  It seems a bit short and repetitive.  Also, if you don't mind me asking, what rating did the editors give your game?

VersaRetro

@GeminiThanks for the help! Glad you enjoyed it!

@rob1221 Good points. I had aimed low in terms of graphical style but you're right about adding some effects! I'll get right on it, thanks a lot! The backing track is about 2 mins and changes, but keeps a similar vibe. I'm still looking for something a little more fitting though. the editors have not yet given it a rating, sorry. Thank you so much for your input, it's helping to steer me in the right direction!

« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 06:43:13 pm by VersaRetro »