Free Music for your games

petertos

Hi all,  ;)

I'm new at Stencyl. I'm an old flash game maker but this is another story. I've just downloaded stencyl and tomorrow I'll start using it!

The purpose of my post is to tell you that I'm also a composer and I've got many songs to be used for free on your videogames. This is, I'm granting you a FREE license to use my music on your games commercially or not.

http://www.pedroalonsopablos.com/en/free-music/

There's a license there and more than 10 tracks, mostly classical and upbeat.

I hope you like them, best regards,

Pedro Alonso Pablos  :D  :D  :D

RayonMazter

Hey,

I love Smileys Invasion! Really great tune (*Clicks play again*), wishing I had the mind for that style of composing.

I think you should probably link your music to a specific license though (CC0, CC-BY, etc) as it is a little unclear.

Cheers to free resources.

petertos

People have asked me about licenses.

I'm giving away free licenses, but I hold the copyright. As far as free licenses are open, you can use the music for a single project for free, no need to credit, commercial or uncommercial.

I've tried to explain as best as I've been able but seems it's not enough. Thanks for the comment!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Steak002

Hey,

I love Smileys Invasion! Really great tune (*Clicks play again*), wishing I had the mind for that style of composing.

I think you should probably link your music to a specific license though (CC0, CC-BY, etc) as it is a little unclear.

Cheers to free resources.

Yeah. Smileys Invasion, totally! I like the tune too. It kind of make me miss playing KRO again. :))

petertos

Hey!

Thanks for the comment! Smileys Invasion is a tune I made for a game called, guess how, Smileys Invasion. I love that tune. You can use it if you wish. The game was released in 2008 as an internet free flash game and it achieved some success. It reached 20,000 plays the first couple days and it passed the 1,000,000 plays milestone. You can search for "Smileys Invasion 2" and find the game, it is still there!

I've got some other songs like that one, when I release them I'll tell you here. In the meantime, feel free to use any of the tracks listed on my website.  ;D  ;D  ;D

jmyeom

wondering if you have something for me, or maybe make?,

its really simple, i am doing mockup games to show different behaviors working together, and i would love if you can make me a simple, low bit piece to play,

if you can do this?, then lets talk :)

LDeathnote

Whenever I click on any of the tracks, all I get is this:
You don't have permission to access /music/Fairy_Waltz.mp3 on this server.

The ones I heard on YouTube sound great though.

petertos

Answering the two posts:

-I have had a problem with people who tried to hot link the music directly from games and I had to stop that, so the music can be just downloaded from the site or played on Chrome or Firefox mp3 player. Trying to open it from an external player like windows media or quicktime won't work. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. :)

-I am very busy these days with other stuff, I'd like to make music for finished games, not for mockups. But you can use any of the tracks that are presented in my website!

petertos

Hi all! Just to say that today I've uploaded five new tracks to be used freely with proper credit!

Please drop by my site and have a look if you are interested:
http://www.pedroalonsopablos.com/en/free-music/

There are currently 20+ tracks to choose from.

Best regards,

Petertos

Youaregreat

Ola Pedro;)

what kind of software do you use to make your own music?
I´m really interested to make soke one.

Please awnser when you can

;)

be well

Youaregreat

IpponSeoiNage

Ola Pedro;)

;)

be well

Youaregreat

*Hola*
~IpponSeoiNage~

Xietao

lol xD :D
Ola Pedro;)

;)

be well

Youaregreat

*Hola*
Free Time:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 13h
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday: 7h
Loving Linux...

IpponSeoiNage

lol xD :D
Ola Pedro;)

;)

be well

Youaregreat

*Hola*

Lol, couldn't help it...
~IpponSeoiNage~

Jezus101

HELP im using google chrome so how do i download the mp3???

petertos

To download mp3 from my page on chrome, just right-click and select 'download target as', or an option like that.

To preview them from chrome click on the selected audio and chrome will preview it with its internal built in mp3 player.

If you need more help just ask for it :)