What Program use to make/edit music?

Xietao

What type of progam use to make/edit music?

« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 01:35:16 pm by Xietao »
Free Time:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 13h
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday: 7h
Loving Linux...

rob1221

Your poll answers don't make any sense.  I use PXTone though.

Hectate

In case anyone else shows up and wonders what Rob meant, a poll was originally on this thread which has since been removed.

Musagi is another option for a free music maker.
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

irock

PXTone. It has the best note input system ever.

Hypnohustla

I recently started to fiddle around with Reason. Has anyone else used it?
Follow me on Twitter

RayonMazter

If you have the money, I sincerely suggest FLStudio. It's extensive and complex compared to most, but it also has more features (of which are beyond flexible) than most brains could ever wrap their minds around in years. This, mixed with a midi out interface, to an electric keyboard basically gives you a full-on, in-home studio, providing more features than many actual studios provide. However, to push FLStudio beyond 'Reason' in terms of quality/latency you definitely want ASIO4ALL v2 drivers.

If you're looking to turn music into a long-term hobby, or job, then investing money is always the way to go to embed yourself into the mainstream of things.

Good luck

Rexasul

Reaper is the way to go for MIDI and sequencing on a budget. I've used Logic and Pro Tools on a high end Mac and I would still choose Reaper - it's intuitive and has a ton of advanced features that you gradually figure out by yourself.
my website |>>| shadowlabs.net

SWATLLAMA

You can use Orgmaker.

Since you also said that your English is bad and to correct you, your original post should have been more like this:
"What type of program can I use to make/edit music and sounds?"
Hail The Llama
http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/lSWATLLAMA
"Play the games" ~ The Grand Llama

It's my life goal to rickroll as many people as possible

irock

Why would you use Org Maker? It's like PXTone except with an inferior interface and less features. It's also no longer being developed.

thechaosengine

I recently started to fiddle around with Reason. Has anyone else used it?

Yeah I use Reason. It gets decent results and it's not too difficult to understand, so I'm pretty happy with it.

KungFuFurby

I use Schism Tracker, which is a clone of Impulse Tracker. It's free. ^_^
Hi, all! I'm KungFuFurby, music composer. If you're looking for some music for your game, just PM me.
My Works List for Non-Stencyl Games
My Works List for Stencyl Games

Kazekai

I use MuseScore. I'm not very good at it yet but I think it's much easier to use than any of these synthesizers the professionals use.

LDeathnote

I use a Korg EMX-1 with a Kaoss Pad 3 then edit mainly with Audacity. Favourite music program by far. :P

Xietao

Can separate into OS, please.
Free Time:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 13h
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday: 7h
Loving Linux...

mvsprojects

I use Mu.Lab Free. It has a great variety of instruments and is fairly simple to use.
Boing Ball coming soon...
Co-Opetative coming soon...

MV's Projects- Something to Enable