How did you find out about us?

yonny3443

Me doy cuenta de la situación porque vi en youtube como ganar dinero y vi un video para crear juegos y ganar dinero, después de haberte dicho las páginas web para crear juegos. Stencyl, Andromo, QuickAppNinja y eleji Stencyl porque me decia crear cuenta pero en las otras paginas web decian crear cuenta con facebook y otra cosa ... :D ;) :P

LIBERADO

@yonny3443, bienvenido. Me gustaría ver ese vídeo que tú viste.
I'm spanish, excuse me for my bad English.
I'm not a private teacher. Please, post your questions in the public forum.

Kongregate, after finding there are Tutorials for Stencyl. This is not actually a direct influence to find out about this. I searched it on Bing to find this site and now I am using it as a way to come back into finally making a passion about making video games. That's how I end up here.

I really want to make games in my life, and this is my start.

domagojbulat

Welcome! I wish you a long and happy games making journey!

Thanks dude! I know I will make a game myself and wish upon projects by other people to make more games for kong/armor etc. I've been to those sites before and understood the fundamentals of a good game. All I want to do is make some games.

JeffreyDriver

Thanks dude! I know I will make a game myself and wish upon projects by other people to make more games for kong/armor etc. I've been to those sites before and understood the fundamentals of a good game. All I want to do is make some games.

Welcome. Good luck, and start small!
Lots of people, myself included, have tried to create a first project that's too large and complex. create small projects and work your way up. Be sure to use the forums, people are always willing to help out and answer your questions.
Current Projects:
The Grand Grimoire Chronicles Episode 1 now on Kongregate!.
I always appreciate useful feedback. Thank you.
www.jeffreydriver.co.uk

Vxx

I was looking for a flash game development software. Dunno why, probably just wanted to make a flash game.