How did you find out about us?

appsrack

I cant remember the exact date and forum but i've seen it the first time posted on a RMXP forum way way back about stencyl and when i went to the site it is still under development and only shows screenshots of ideas and stuff. The second time is in the GS forum when it is only available on flash dev.

GameZone

I cant remember the exact date and forum but i've seen it the first time posted on a RMXP forum way way back about stencyl and when i went to the site it is still under development and only shows screenshots of ideas and stuff. The second time is in the GS forum when it is only available on flash dev.

Hm. Interesting.
How can you be enjoyed when you are an immature annoyance in at least ONE way?

I googled 'alternative to gamesalad' out of curiosity. There is a site that lists alternatives to various sites and services. Stencyl works was listed there.

Alternativeto.net

minedude11

Somebody told me that this was the right way to start making video games. They were right.

Raiyumi

Back when I used 'Construct', someone posted this site up in their forums.

123KirbyKid

My friend showed me this program he got.  It's cool!   :D

Kirby Kid
Don't be a noob-- Be EPIC!

<ahref = "http//:invisiblebread.com"> Cool comics, right here! </ahref>

Heard about it on the forums of TIGsource.com.

Mao Rune

Pretty much, I googled "game creator engine for iOS" and ended up here. I'm stoked.

strancali

I found out about Stencylworks from a post on the corona forum. I didn't know you guys existed this long, I thought it was just about a year ago.

Aliciawheen

I have find it from Google. :)
Hi, Good Morning. Jina Life offers unique personal development coaching and life coaching program which helps people to take charge of their lives.

AwesomePassword

Saw it on indiegames.com.
~Password
===
Games:
-Tetra Factory - 80%

paxton88

From a friend who mentioned it to me :)
Since 1984, Advanced Graphics has been committed to producing the highest quality cardboard cutout and Custom Prints in the world.

A Youtube user named gigafide made a tutorial on how to make a flash game for free and Stencylworks was the software he used.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu0v9CTvWJE
Err...sorry? I can't hear you over how epic Brawl is.

Stipipoy

Since I'm just about to jump start my interest in game development, i have tried numerous game engines that will definitely suit my needs, i have tried most of them and searched the internet for more information, comparison, community etc. and I found about Stencyl through this site: http://www.pixelprospector.com/the-big-list-of-game-making-tools/. Lots of resources and very informative. I want to learn more about Stencyl and most of all, from you guys.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 09:30:11 am by Stipipoy »
Stephen
Send me an email.