Noob seeking help with error code #1009

Vashon

Stuck here i'm always getting this error how can i solve this.

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
   at stencyl.api.engine.actor::Actor/getX()[/Users/jon/Desktop/stencyl/plaf/flash/root/stencyl/api/engine/actor/Actor.as:1432]
   at Function/<anonymous>()[C:\Users\Vashon\stencylworks\preview\scripts\Design_103_103_ThornRain.as:56]
   at stencyl.api.engine::TimedTask/update()[/Users/jon/Desktop/stencyl/plaf/flash/root/stencyl/api/engine/TimedTask.as:40]
   at stencyl.api.engine::GameState/innerUpdate()[/Users/jon/Desktop/stencyl/plaf/flash/root/stencyl/api/engine/GameState.as:1461]
   at stencyl.api.engine::GameState/postUpdate()[/Users/jon/Desktop/stencyl/plaf/flash/root/stencyl/api/engine/GameState.as:1395]
   at stencyl.api.engine::GameState/update()[/Users/jon/Desktop/stencyl/plaf/flash/root/stencyl/api/engine/GameState.as:1377]
   at org.flixel::FlxGame/update()[/Users/jon/Desktop/stencyl/plaf/flash/flixel/org/flixel/FlxGame.as:400]

rob1221

You're trying to reference an actor that doesn't exist, probably within a time block.  Find that block, and add as the first block inside "if not [actor] is alive...cancel".

Vashon

:D Thanks alot i found the problem.