BounceBall

NexusxAlpha

Hello everyone,

I made a game in six hour...yes six hours. All music and "graphics" and behaviors. Have a look :P

http://www.kongregate.com/games/SuperWuPa/bounceball

Enjoy!

Meteos

Nice game! My highscore was 2173!

NexusxAlpha

Nice game! My highscore was 2173!

Ha cool thanks :) I was around 2000 until this morning when i got just over 4000 :P

LDeathnote

Nice game, good fun! Got nearly 4,000 on the first go :)

NexusxAlpha

Nice game, good fun! Got nearly 4,000 on the first go :)

I just hit 6k :P

LDeathnote

Challenge accepted Nexus!! :P

NexusxAlpha

Challenge accepted Nexus!! :P

I look forward to seeing a score higher that 6k MWAHAHAHA

I still can't believe a game that took so little time to make has got more than 50 plays lol

LDeathnote

Let me find my mouse..  >:( Your going down!!

Le me 6 hours on Stencyl: ......It can walk! o.0
He makes a game...

NexusxAlpha

Let me find my mouse..  >:( Your going down!!

Le me 6 hours on Stencyl: ......It can walk! o.0
He makes a game...

I would classify this as a game, yes. But come on, what do you really do with this. When I started it, I must have made like 3/4 behaviors before I was like....the games almost done. The music took probably 1hour, the menu and icons/player another hour, making sure it felt comfortable to play another hour.

The point I'm making is:

This may be a game, but it's a very simple, fun and easy game to make. I didn't go with my original pong remake idea cause that seemed harder. It's important to take a game you have played (a really simple one) and build it. Without doing that, you'll only say to your self "how do they do it" after so long and you'll think you cant make these games, when really, it's very possible. we're all human.

If you want I can let you see the source project for this game, so you can learn. (pm me if you do want to have a look)

:)