Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

Health Manager (SOLVED)

osiaslemuel

How could I damage the player when he collides with something when he is using the health manager.
I'am thinking of sending a trigger to the health manager behavior but I don't have any idea how to do it. Hope someone will help me  :) :)

« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 01:21:33 am by osiaslemuel »

Xietao

See the old Health ;)
Free Time:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 13h
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday: 7h
Loving Linux...

ntvgroup

I too am having your problem with Health Manager and the "Old Health" appears not to be working in v2.0. See my previous post at http://community.stencyl.com/index.php/topic,9923.0.html

captaincomic

Are you talking about the pre-shipped Health Manager behavior, or something else?

osiaslemuel

Yes I'm talking about the pre-shipped behavior.
I'm taking a hard time using the the pre-shipped behavior. I don't know how I could damage my player, which has the behavior. I'm still stuck.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 05:37:22 pm by osiaslemuel »

captaincomic

There are custom blocks to deal damage, get the current health, etc. You can find them under "Custom" in the palette.

osiaslemuel

Oh yeah.. The custom blocks, I never touched them. But it seems it is very easy to understand and use. I will study them more and do a few experiments.
BTW thanks for the help  :) :)

How would I deal damage with a bullet, is that something I need to script in with the pre_shipped health manager?