Bug Issue: When assigning behavior in actor, this is not reflected in the actor who is in t

Pages: 1

Apamaster

• Level 2 Stencyler
June 05, 2021, 12:27:32 pm
I found that adding behaviors to an actor in some circumstances did not run. and when reviewing the scene, the actor's properties were not reflected in the aggravated behavior. the solution is to remove the actor and place it again. also in some circumstances the behavior is not updated with the new programming. I solve it by removing the actor from the scene and placing it again.

I think that the behavior error is due to the actor adding a behavior from the scene and that possibly creates an update conflict between actors and behaviors

Luyren

• Master Stencyler
June 05, 2021, 08:17:20 pm
I found that adding behaviors to an actor in some circumstances did not run. and when reviewing the scene, the actor's properties were not reflected in the aggravated behavior. the solution is to remove the actor and place it again. also in some circumstances the behavior is not updated with the new programming. I solve it by removing the actor from the scene and placing it again.

I think that the behavior error is due to the actor adding a behavior from the scene and that possibly creates an update conflict between actors and behaviors
If you have instance customization activated for your actor instance, changes in your actor type won't reflect in that instance, and vice-versa, and that is not a bug. From what I understood from your post, that's what you are doing.

Pages: 1

Details

• Reported
    June 05, 2021, 12:27:32 pm
  • Updated
    June 05, 2021, 08:17:20 pm

• View Status
    Public
  • Type
    Bug
  • Status
    New