Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

Suggestion Issue: Don't let the extensions be Inactive or broken!

Pages: 1

Exotic Game Maker

• Subscriber - Stencyl Studio
September 24, 2016, 11:19:59 am
Hi.I beg Stencyl developer team to integrate Useful extensions Especially mobile ads extension into Stencyl. Some useful extensions like Adcolony or Revmob are broken at the moment because their developer  hasn't enough time or motivation to update them.As a resault we must always be afraid that one day the extensions that we use in our games won't work anymore. Stencyl Now is a stable game engine َAnd is by far the best game engine that i Use(between Gamesalad, Construct 2, Buildbox, Gamebuilder studio, Clickteam fusion 2.5, Engine 001, Unity,unreal engine 4 with paper 2d, Game Maker Studio and so many more)but most of developers like me earn money by either in app purchases or ads in the game.If the best mobile ad networks like adcolony, chartboost, heyzap, vungle, unityads, applovin, leadbolt , etc ,are a built-in and default extension in stencyl I will be very thankful to you.Please. :-* ;)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 11:50:53 am by Exotic Game Maker »

Issue updated by Exotic Game Maker - September 24, 2016, 11:50:53 am
  • Issue renamed from "Don't Let Extensions to Be Inactive!" to "Don't let the extensions be Inactive or broken!"

Justin

• Master Stencyler
March 31, 2017, 12:35:16 pm
We currently have no plans to take over the development of existing extensions. As far as I've seen, the community is usually able to patch things up when they break.
  • Status changed from New to Closed

danielle53

• Subscriber - Stencyl Indie
April 01, 2017, 06:54:52 am
That's highly understandable but may I suggest to leave a little bit of room for the extension int the Issues Tracker ?
It would surely trigger more development and as a result extensions of a better quality.

Pages: 1

Details

• Reported
    September 24, 2016, 11:19:59 am
  • Updated
    April 01, 2017, 06:54:52 am

• View Status
    Public
  • Type
    Suggestion
  • Status
    Closed