Bug Issue: Blocks not visible, but behavior still functioning

Pages: 1

dacaldera

• Junior Stencyler
August 08, 2016, 08:01:02 pm
When In design mode of an Actor Behavior, all blocks are not visible. I have an "updating" event, a "drawing" event, and "created" event, all of which are completely empty now, not even the starting block is visible. At first, I though that all the blocks had been mysteriously erased, but then I found out that the behavior is still functioning for the actors to which it is assigned even though the contents of the behavior looks completely empty. All attributes are still visible in the attributes list, but the attributes are not visible in the palette as well. This is happening almost immediately after doing a Debug->Game->Cleanup unused files.  This is only happening with one actor behavior, as the other actor behaviors that i have seem to be unaffected. The behavior is assigned to 6 actors. Any ideas or suggestions?

« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 08:28:12 pm by dacaldera »

Justin

• Master Stencyler
August 26, 2016, 03:09:16 pm
If your game is still exhibiting this issue, it would help a lot if you could share it. Thanks.
  • Status changed from New to Need Info
  • Issue Assigned from (none) to Justin

Issue updated by Justin - August 26, 2016, 04:25:40 pm
  • Category changed from Design Mode Blocks to Design Mode

dacaldera

• Junior Stencyler
September 10, 2016, 10:57:56 pm
Hey Justin,

In the midst of that moment, I erased the problematic actor behavior and rewrote it from scratch to get me up and running again. The erratic behavior did not happen again since then. 

Justin

• Master Stencyler
September 11, 2016, 01:43:29 am
Okay. I'll close this off then. Sorry about not getting back to you in time when this happened.
  • Status changed from Need Info to Closed

Pages: 1

Details

• Reported
    August 08, 2016, 08:01:02 pm
  • Updated
    September 11, 2016, 01:43:29 am

• View Status
    Public
  • Type
    Bug
  • Status