Stencyl 3.0 - Design Once. Play Anywhere. (Soft Launched on Feb 20th)

Jon

Not sure about the 3 days part - the records show the payment coming in early yesterday. Joe handles the processing of the student discounts, so I'll double-check with him about this.

Edit: You're all set up now.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 04:09:26 pm by Jon »

MurrayZero

Thanks, is that I'm desperate for Stencyl 3.0 and wanted to impact a bit kkkkkkkkkkkkk excuse!
Thanks!

travisofarabia

I'm about to sign up for iOS but I want to verify that by purchasing iOS I can publish to android both now and after 3.0 comes out and that iOS will cover me through the whole transition? In other words my understanding is that iOS will essentially become a Mobile package?

carroll6

Windows 8 is going to be ported to mobile devices.  I wonder if this is going to be a game changer?  I assume a Windows 8 device will just use FLASH.

Salyon

The 3.0 beta is already ready to export to html5 and can I do it if I buy the PRO now?
Will it have any aditional costs to export to html5 when it is released or the PRO subscription will be suficient, like flash today ?

Thanks,
Salyon ~*

Jon

I'm about to sign up for iOS but I want to verify that by purchasing iOS I can publish to android both now and after 3.0 comes out and that iOS will cover me through the whole transition? In other words my understanding is that iOS will essentially become a Mobile package?

Correct.

Jon

The 3.0 beta is already ready to export to html5 and can I do it if I buy the PRO now?
Will it have any aditional costs to export to html5 when it is released or the PRO subscription will be suficient, like flash today ?

Thanks,
Salyon ~*

No additional costs if you buy the Pro (soon to be called Indie) or Studio packages.

travisofarabia

Correct.
Thank you!

Salyon

Great! You know you guys are awesome, right? Keep up the good job and dont EVER let the quality of your work decrease!
I'll be supporting you soon.

Thanks,
Salyon ~*

Photics

How's text handling with Stencyl 3.0?
Does it make it easier to wrap text?

Also, how's the release date? Is Stencyl 3.0 going to be released soon?
Michael Garofalohttp://photics.com – Author of The Interactive Stencyl Textbook 8)

squeeb

If i buy IOS, i believe from reading this... i can publish to android and apple... now and get 3.0...
When does my year start?  from the time i buy? or when 3.0 is officially released??

rob1221

Yes if you get iOS Pro you will get access to the beta.  I'm not aware of any time extension for 3.0 so if you subscribe now you should expect the time to start now.

Rukiri

I love haxe and just use a opengl wrapper for my games as I do require some 3d in my games for anything requiring me to show a world overview, flying, or large plains (think Final Fantasy 9s world map).

I'd love to see a more Game Maker style esque setup, keep it simple and usable.

squeeb

I just enrolled into a computer science program in collage... i start summer quarter... do i qualify for student discount?
What do i need to show to get student discount?  I would like to buy and get started right away