[SOLVED]I dont know how to make it load levels.

supergarfield

Either there is a language barrier here, or you are not fully reading what people are trying to tell you.

You do not save the scene itself. What you save are the properties of each actor in the scene in game attributes so they can be loaded later. This can be pretty complicated if you're trying to store more than just the player's properties. I would suggest you come up with a design that doesn't require everything in the scene to be saved, but if you really want to do it that way, you'll need to play around with game attributes and the save/load blocks until you are comfortable with them. I would suggest making a "test" game to do this so you can play around with anything without worrying about messing something up in your "real" game.
No one is getting it...Oh well, I fixed it myself anyways.
Hi im new!

Hectate

Perhaps what you mean is: How can I save the progress the player has made through my levels so that they can return to the same level if they reload the game? Not the actual state of each level, just which level.

Like in Balls in Space, how doors are unlocked as you first get to the level and thus can return to any level and re-play it.
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

Innes

No one is getting it...Oh well, I fixed it myself anyways.

I hope you won't think I am being rude, but if noone has understood your requirement, perhaps it is the explanation of the problem that is lacking in detail!

Now that you have solved the problem, would you be able to explain how you did it? It might be useful to others.
Visit www.TheStencylBook.com - the only published book for learning Stencyl.

supergarfield

I dident want to save actors attributes, I wanted to save the scene that the player is currently veiwing, I did this already and the game I made is uploaded and its call "Ancient temple" ig you want to see exactly what I mean.
Hi im new!