Call for artwork contribution for Stencyl Book [closed]

Innes

As recently announced, I have been contracted by Packt Publishing to write a Beginner's Guide to Stencyl 3 Development.

The artwork I am using in the book is all Creative Commons or Public Domain, but I need a small modification to one of the CC characters and I am, to say the least, 'artistically challenged', so I'm hoping a fellow Stencyler will be able to help me out!

Before I explain further, I'd like to state that this is not paid work, but if you choose to do the work, and it is used in the book, the reward is the following:

1) Guaranteed credit in the book (your business name, real name or your Stencyl username; your choice)

2) I should also be able to include details of your web site if required, but I cannot guarantee it at the moment.
3) Acknowledgement on www.thestencylblog.com

I don't want to discuss the full details of the requirement in public, but the overview is this:

I have a series of animations for a game character, and I would like to take one of the static animations (character facing forward) and create a new animation which is identical, but with an animated feature added. The new animation will probably need 3 or 4 frames. The style of the character is 'comic book' (i.e. with a black outline).

I will provide links to download the artwork (jpg) and will give a detailed explanation of what is required.

Please let me know if you are interested or have any questions. I'd prefer a PM rather than an open discussion on the forums. If you could include links to examples of your work, that would help to speed up any decisions.

Thanks,
Innes

« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 11:57:31 pm by Justin »
Visit www.TheStencylBook.com - the only published book for learning Stencyl.

Innes

This job has been completed. Thanks
Visit www.TheStencylBook.com - the only published book for learning Stencyl.