Neskryne-Adventure Platformer game DEMO

sparttenomega

Hey everyone i just decided to upload a short demo of the 1st level of my game.Weird thing is that it's kinda laggy for me but it may just be my computer.Anyway Neskryne is a Adventure/Platformer/Puzzle game I've been working on for a couple months.The demo doesn't show off any cool platform stuff or puzzles it just kinda starts the story.The more cool stuff will happen later in the game.Also I'd appreciate any feedback,especially info on whether the game was laggy or not for you. :)
Controls
 WASD keys
http://www.stencyl.com/game/play/15732

« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 09:42:46 am by sparttenomega »

djip123

On my computer/mac is the game not laggy, i think it is your computer, the performance is very good, no problems there :)
Go check out my website: http://gamecow.net

dtrungle

I didn't encounter lag. I did get a ~3 second freeze though when I was on the second floor in the first room.

I noticed console errors when I was in the first room which you should fix. Some typos in the dialogues as well.

The story started off fine, but it got a little out there near the end. How can this rival clan sneak in unnoticed and basically slaughter the village. I thought they use to be equal in strength, I guess the home clan slacked off in training the past couple of years, lol.

I would show more enemies and casualties. It makes it a bit more realistic. Or maybe there was a mole the the village.

sparttenomega

On my computer/mac is the game not laggy, i think it is your computer, the performance is very good, no problems there :)
Ok thanks i guess my computer is just kinda slow,glad it isnt the game though.
I didn't encounter lag. I did get a ~3 second freeze though when I was on the second floor in the first room.

I noticed console errors when I was in the first room which you should fix. Some typos in the dialogues as well.

The story started off fine, but it got a little out there near the end. How can this rival clan sneak in unnoticed and basically slaughter the village. I thought they use to be equal in strength, I guess the home clan slacked off in training the past couple of years, lol.

I would show more enemies and casualties. It makes it a bit more realistic. Or maybe there was a mole the the village.
Well i kinda meant to have it like that.The assassin guy that sneaked in is supposed be like one of the best at sneaking in places.Which was to show that the other clan is gaining power.I also was gonna plan to have an invasion take place and the player would have to fight out the village or something.I don't know im still messing around with stuff,but thanks for the feedback.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 09:42:06 am by sparttenomega »