Random Chat Thread

Greg

Just saw on the news, apparently Osama Bin Laden has been killed. 

Senitary

Just saw on the news, apparently Osama Bin Laden has been killed.
Isn't he supposed to already be dead?

Epic428

No apparently they did DNA tests after they fired a predator missile at him and killed him. Apparently he has been dead for a few days.
James Moore - Official Support & Documentation.
We cannot and will not respond to PM's asking questions. Please make a new thread in the forums if you have any questions, Thank you.
For better support and faster response times, please post your logs regarding any Stencyl related issues. Debug > Logs > Generate Logs

Luyren

No apparently they did DNA tests after they fired a predator missile at him and killed him. Apparently he has been dead for a few days.

Say what?! He was killed with a missile?!

Fun fact: in the Resident Evil games, the final bosses (almost) always had to die with missiles.
My Stencyl resources are available here: https://luyren.itch.io/
Cutscenes, RPG Elements, Particles, Map System and many more.

Epic428

Yeah they sent in Predator Drones and fired at him in Pakistan.
We cannot and will not respond to PM's asking questions. Please make a new thread in the forums if you have any questions, Thank you.
For better support and faster response times, please post your logs regarding any Stencyl related issues. Debug > Logs > Generate Logs

irock

My 3DS arrived today! So far I'm having a blast with the AR stuff. The 3D effect is pretty cool. I don't think I've ever appreciated depth perception before.. or maybe I just don't have depth perception outside of the 3DS, as this seems pretty new to me.

Here I demonstrate how bad I am at drawing!

Lakitu!

Angry Kirby!

Deformed thwomp!

Alexin

You know, there's an AR library for AS3. I did some experiment in the past, along with Papervision.
"Find the fun"
alexin@stencyl.com

Epic428

I wish Epic Combo on Kongregate would register that I have hit the 25,000 combo mark already.  I'm at 150k and I don't think it is going to stop anytime soon.

Edit: I now read that I can submit score anytime by going back to the menu.

Rhys

My 3DS arrived today! So far I'm having a blast with the AR stuff. The 3D effect is pretty cool. I don't think I've ever appreciated depth perception before.. or maybe I just don't have depth perception outside of the 3DS, as this seems pretty new to me.

Here I demonstrate how bad I am at drawing!

Lakitu!

Angry Kirby!

Deformed thwomp!
That is amazing. I think it's better than I could do.

irock

Hahaha, the best one is Kirby and I traced it, but it still looks pretty bad.

Here's that bald guy from my game. These are a lot more interesting in 3D, but I'm sure if I uploaded the 3D photo, nobody would actually bother to download it, put it on their SD card and view it on their 3DS.

Rhys

Yeah, photo viewing on the 3DS is quite a convoluted process.

Epic428

Mmmmm.. I just had chicken and cheese quesadilla's for dinner since it is Cinco de Mayo. I am stuffed. I haven't had them in some time, so it was nice to eat them!

Greg

Found this great bedtime story for anyone else that has kids

Jesse

Wow. I am speechless. XD

Luyren

Found this great bedtime story for anyone else that has kids
Just read it. Best bedtime story ever!
My Stencyl resources are available here: https://luyren.itch.io/
Cutscenes, RPG Elements, Particles, Map System and many more.