Grab That Grub - Cartoon Network

havana24

Grab That Grub is all about Cyborg keeping Silkie safe during a dangerous dash through the city. Starfire has asked Cyborg to take her pet worm, Silkie, for a walk. He's happy enough to help, but he soon finds out it's harder than he thinks to keep that mischievous silkworm safe from enemies, obstacles and other dangers. Run, jump and crash through barriers as you try to get Silkie safely to the goal of each level.

The game is inspired to Teen Titans Go!, an animated series of Cartoon Network for the launch of the new season.
It's not a brand new game, but a reskin of my first game Bugongo, with dedicated graphics!
You can see a "trailer" on the Cartoon Network's homepage at the moment, you have to wait the end of the other 2 games. :)

You can play it also in Stencyl Arcade.
My Website: www.havana24.net

Jon

Congrats on the sponsorship. This is a pretty big catch for you I imagine?

hdesign

it reminds me of bugongo, egg to worm and reptile to cyborg, nice design

LogicalGuy

it reminds me of bugongo, egg to worm and reptile to cyborg, nice design
OH, YOU DON'T SAY ::)
CURRENTLY NOTHING HERE

spoogob

Nice job (even if its a reskin of bugongo!) .. out of curiosity - how did the CN sponsorship come about? Did you contact them? or did they contact you asking for a complete reskin after seeing bugongo?

havana24

Congrats on the sponsorship. This is a pretty big catch for you I imagine?

Yes, it has been a great opportunity to work with organized and professional people!
And obviously economically...  :)

Nice job (even if its a reskin of bugongo!) .. out of curiosity - how did the CN sponsorship come about? Did you contact them? or did they contact you asking for a complete reskin after seeing bugongo?

They have contacted me through a person on FGL and the "Easy Game License" program. :)
My Website: www.havana24.net

Joe

Wow, that's really neat. Congratulations!