UNLIMITED Teaser Trailer Released

QCP

Hi all,

Here is a teaser trailer for UNLIMITED, an original super-hero themed arcade action title being developed by myself and two others for mobile devices. Currently sitting in Stencyl 2.2 limbo with around a fifth of the game built and working well on devices, we plan to dedicate at least another year to completing this project. Please check out the vid and let me know what you think...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtwR5qwzcNg

Thanks in advance,
Phil.

Joe

QCP

Thanks guys,

Originally we were building the game in Unity but found that Stencyl was actually a better fit for our needs. To be honest, we still don't know whether the whole thing is going to be possible (six mini-game styles, many graphic novel scenes, a social element) but we are giving it a shot. We are upgrading to 3.0 to carry on and hope to release within another year. Also thinking of kickstarter and maybe trying to recruit an experienced HaXe programmer as there's only so much that I can do with code blocks. We are showing the playable game (3 mini-games, various cut-scenes, scoreboards, etc.) at the Bafta Cymru Wales Games Dev Show later this month so hopefully we will get some more interest there as well.

Having used Stencyl (as well as Unity and Gamemaker), for around 9 months now, and releasing a game on iOS and Android, I must say that it's a great toolset for designers, and with the right amount of drive and enthusiasm, anything (2D) seems to be possible. The great community and support is also a major plus.

Regards, Phil

aroncruce

Thanks guys,

Originally we were building the game in Unity but found that Stencyl was actually a better fit for our needs. To be honest, we still don't know whether the whole thing is going to be possible (six mini-game styles, many graphic novel scenes, a social element) but we are giving it a shot. We are upgrading to 3.0 to carry on and hope to release within another year. Also thinking of kickstarter and maybe trying to recruit an experienced HaXe programmer as there's only so much that I can do with code blocks. We are showing the playable game (3 mini-games, various cut-scenes, scoreboards, etc.) at the Bafta Cymru Wales Games Dev Show later this month so hopefully we will get some more interest there as well.

Having used Stencyl (as well as Unity and Gamemaker), for around 9 months now, and releasing a game on iOS and Android, I must say that it's a great toolset for designers, and with the right amount of drive and enthusiasm, anything (2D) seems to be possible. The great community and support is also a major plus.

Regards, Phil

please give a little insight and thoughts when you upgrade to 3.0!

dude99999

Nice! I like the trailer.
Visit Power Spark to play more of my games.

QCP

Hi all,

UNLIMITED now has a Facebook page and Twitter. Please find the links below. Would be very grateful for any Likes or Shares. We will also be exhibiting the game at the Wales Games Development Show tomorrow Wednesday 26/06/13. It's going to be crazy busy with the finest game developers Wales has to offer. Hopefully some of them will be realising the potential of Stencyl by the end of the show. Thanks for the support...

https://www.facebook.com/IamJackMillar

On Twitter - @IamJackMillar

http://www.walesgamesdevshow.org

Regards, Phil