My Idea: Is it even possible?

Borrego6165

Hey, I'm Michael Borrego and I've been searching the website and I've noticed that there are lots of action games, shooting games, adventure games... BUT NO TYCOON GAMES!

Edit: I found One!

The point is that I'm making an airport simulation game (I've created a test in the much simpler Scratch 2.0 as a rough guide for the Stencyl version) except that I don't know whether Stencyl was designed for any types of games or just for traditional linear games.

Photon

You can do pretty much anything with Stencyl thats 2D (some people have achieved psuedo 3D games, but nothing that's true 3D to my knowledge).
Do NOT PM me your questions, because I likely will not respond. If I have replied to your question on the forum, keep using that topic. Thanks!

SilverEagle

You're on Stencyl? Are you the same one who made Generation 3000 on Scratch? If so, awesome! I love your work!

Borrego6165

You're on Stencyl? Are you the same one who made Generation 3000 on Scratch? If so, awesome! I love your work!
thanks! what's your scratch name? I don't recognise you, and don't miss G:4000 that I made over last year's summer holidays! Sorry, but G:Cities has been cancelled (encase you've been following the updates)