First time ios game making

Trojan

This is my first time making a game in stencyl and i want the game to be a mobile game. I think i know my way around stencyl and i have a good idea on how to make the game i want but i have a few questions. I want to be able to make some money off this game if that's possible maybe through a donation system if i can't get iAds. I also to be able to post it to the apple store but since i'm using the free version of stencyl im wondering if that is possible at all.

The game i want to make will be similar to this (it was the closet game i could find to my idea)
http://portal.battleon.com/game-challenge/fat-pandas/play/

It involves your character collecting food that falls from the sky in 90 seconds. Each food collected will give you 5 points and there will be special food that increases the time limit, doubles score, bonus points, increases food falling, slows down time and im wondering if this is possible at all.

Thanks in advance for any feedback

letmethink

1. It is possible to set up a donation system but only through in app purchases or through paypal or alike if you don't want i ads.

2. You cannot post it on the apple store if one of these things is true: You don't have an paid account that allows you to publish, or, you don't have an apple develepors license (is that what it is called).

3. That sounds like a relatively simple idea so yes I assume that it is possible.
~Letmethink

Trojan

If i buy the iOs pack then will i also have to pay for an apple developer license as well.

letmethink

To keep an app on the app store you have to pay 99 dollars per year on top of the stencyl subscription (I think).

It would be nice for anyone who has ppublished on the app store to verify this for me as: http://devimages.apple.com/maintenance/ is down at the moment so I can't check and I personally haven't published an app.
~Letmethink

RecoilKid

Yes, Apple does charge a yearly 99$ subscription fee to be part of the IOS Developer program. This is completely separate from the fee Stencyl charges to develop your games.