Vent Your Emotions!

xmagicx60

A place to relax, talk and RANT ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT IS GOING WRONG!

Anyways, I just scratched the side of my car while trying to put the lawnmower back in its place >_>

kantieno

well the omelet I was making split apart because I left it sitting in the pan for too long, idk if that counts :p
Play my new game "Hidden Valley Ninja" here: http://www.kongregate.com/games/kantieno/hidden-valley-ninja

KAProductions

I fell asleep in the middle of the day

*failz*
Hi I'm KingArthurProductions. Nice to meet you.

xmagicx60

I just tripped over a small notebook, how I managed too, I don't know. Also, this thread is very causal, almost too casual as demonstrated by it on another forum:

USS MANTERPRISE, Entering POOPSPEED!

kantieno

ooooo i got a good one :D im just now starting a summer assignment that is due on thursday, it makes me sad D:
Play my new game "Hidden Valley Ninja" here: http://www.kongregate.com/games/kantieno/hidden-valley-ninja

Razik

Got banned from a server D:

Blob

Last night my pillow had a feather sticking out of it and it almost poked me GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

~ Blob

Hectate

This wasn't anytime recent, but years ago I got in trouble for accidentally mowing a swastika* into our front lawn. Dad wasn't happy.

*I had gotten bored and decided to break up the monotony by dividing the lawn into quarters and then I ended up doing each quarter in an inward spiral. That's how it can happen accidentally.
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

Darkhog

Razik, What server?

Anyway, I watched movie and megavideo limit ran out.

There are no impossible things. There is only lack of skills.
Don't click this if your computer has less than 641 kilobytes of RAM.
Stencyl stencyling stencylish stencylers :D

Razik

Razik, What server?

Anyway, I watched movie and megavideo limit ran out.
A server you probably wouldn't know about :)

kantieno

i just thought of something, the game i am working on had been corrupted 2 times before and i had to start completely over each time, and somehow all of the backups for the game were corrupted too :(

xmagicx60

I woke up this morning >_> big day.

KungFuFurby

Right now, this is where real life feels... eh...
Hi, all! I'm KungFuFurby, music composer. If you're looking for some music for your game, just PM me.
My Works List for Non-Stencyl Games
My Works List for Stencyl Games

KAProductions

I am happy about what is to come in my game projects.
Hi I'm KingArthurProductions. Nice to meet you.

xmagicx60

I am happy about what is to come in my game projects.
I'm happy.

About something....

I just forgot what it was...