Chartboost Mobile Ads (Not Updated)

rob1221

Added to first post as V10.  Devs with a minimum iOS version setting below 7 must change to 7 or higher.

LIBERADO

Added to first post as V10.
After installing the V10, it is still shown as the V9:

I'm spanish, excuse me for my bad English.
I'm not a private teacher. Please, post your questions in the public forum.

LIBERADO

I'm spanish, excuse me for my bad English.
I'm not a private teacher. Please, post your questions in the public forum.

xplosion28

I'm having an issue when trying to use this extension, the game will have a build error whenever I try to compile the game with this extension enabled.

rob1221

I don't know if Max did the rebuild so I tried it but I ran into an error I don't understand and couldn't find an answer for when searching online.
Called from Date::date_format line 93
Uncaught exception - Segmentation fault
So I'm stuck at this point.

I don't know if Max did the rebuild so I tried it but I ran into an error I don't understand and couldn't find an answer for when searching online.
Called from Date::date_format line 93
Uncaught exception - Segmentation fault
So I'm stuck at this point.
I use the latest version of chartboost and i have no problem.

luismp

Hi, how do i use locations??? i dont find anywhere in chartboost dashboard to add new locations. I want to add two locations to show static interstitials or video interstitials...

rob1221

I don't think you can set up locations on the site.  You just show an ad at a location and the site data shows up after.

luismp

but how do i set up locations?? i don't understand it xD there is a block that says... cache interstitial ad at [  ] but i don't know what to put there and how to relate it to my campaigns so when i use show interstitial at [name of location??] a static interstitial appears and not a video ad...and the same for filtering static ads when i want to show videos...

rob1221

Under your publishing campaign, click the arrow for advanced settings and you'll see an option to set campaign priority by location.

manaskk

i updated my chartboost v10 and it says permission missing and i cannot load ads and this is in android btw.

rob1221

Did V9 work with the same setup?

manaskk

rob1221 , no it didn't i thought V10 is supposed to be working thats why there is a v10.