Can an enormous level take up a lot of memory ?[solved]

I want to create a endless game,and the load is not the same repeat ,do I need an enormous level? and an enormous level take up a lot of memory ,right?

« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 08:13:57 am by 962750192 »
我们聚集在这里,作成上帝的美意

sdieters

wut?

do you want an endless game, or an endless level (a game that always has something to do or a level that in which you never reach the other end?)

and allot of memory? i suppose it does, but have you ever considered how you are gonna make such a level? it means that you need to create something that generates the level ahead of you and i doubt if that is even posible.
My new profile is TheIndieStation.
When you see a recent post with this name, i'm probably using my phone. So dont mind any typo's =p

thegenericbanana

wut?

do you want an endless game, or an endless level (a game that always has something to do or a level that in which you never reach the other end?)

and allot of memory? i suppose it does, but have you ever considered how you are gonna make such a level? it means that you need to create something that generates the level ahead of you and i doubt if that is even posible.
It is possible. If you want to make an endless runner, you can see Tuo's Infinite Platformer on the forge (A demo).
Johnny Turbo's Surgery Frenzy

wow,thanks a lot! All of these are very useful for me to solve this problem! I already know how to do  :D
我们聚集在这里,作成上帝的美意