Gem Bomber

Galdon2004

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/627134

Gem Bomber is a game where you launch bombs and attempt to make long chain reactions by detonating groups of like colored blocks. Scoring high requires you to make good use of your bombs to collect as many gems between detonations as possible.

noekintaro

Very nice! Unfortunately there is no leaderboard to post my result that everyone can see.

Galdon2004

Very nice! Unfortunately there is no leaderboard to post my result that everyone can see.

Thats weird; there should be a leaderboard on the game over screen. On the right side of the words "final score" is a blue gem with 'submit' under it, which lets you submit your score, and to the left is a red gem with 'scores' under it, which shows the leaderboard. is that not showing up for you?

noekintaro

Thanks for the tip. Apparently, I missed it somehow.

vikingpotato

Good job! are you using physics to manage the blocks and their movement ?

Photon

Game seemed to be kind of laggy for me in Google Chrome. Otherwise, it's all right. The actual mechanic took me a bit to figure out though, and the levels feel a little too randomly generated in my opinion.
Do NOT PM me your questions, because I likely will not respond. If I have replied to your question on the forum, keep using that topic. Thanks!

travisofarabia

Not bad, I liked the gameplay. Good job.

Galdon2004

Sorry about the slow reply xD life decided to speed up on me.

I am using physics at the moment, though it makes the game laggy on some computers (probably why you are getting lag, Photon). Im trying to figure out if there is a more efficient way to drop the blocks.