Texture Atlas exceeds 2048 x 2048

fanstudio

There seems to be a problem with the Texture atlas... is there a solution for this error? The thing is that I only used small graphics...

I also have a problem with the layers in the Scene editor, the layer which is above all is showing beneath when compiling.

Jon

Check /users/[YOUR NAME]/[game_name]-ios/graphics/1x/ and check atlas.png to sanity check its contents. If it has stuff you don't expect, let me know what those things are. (b26 does prevent this to a large degree)

If it has everything you expect, post it here. We're working on divesting some of the larger graphics to separate images and allowing multiple atlases, but that won't arrive until the weekend.

If you don't see a png file, go to Mobile Game Settings and uncheck the 16-bit textures box, run again and peek.

fanstudio

I found one of the images which was repeating and I erased it from the folder. Everything is alright now, I don't get the error anymore.

Any idea on the layer bug? Why the top layer is displayed beneath all the layers when testing?

Jon

I'll look into it. To help me out a bit, could you post or e-mail the game to me, so I can test it without having to reproduce the scenario? Also, are other layers appearing out of order, or just the top one?

fanstudio

All the layers are messed up now, I think I will need to recreate every actor to achieve what I need...

I can send you the project file if you want to take a look

Jon

Please do. Thanks!