Swinger ! [UPDATED]

SadiQ

Game was finally updated...Check out the details in the first post.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers! Doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

Casdak7

I like the game and got really far. The art is pretty good but I still get pissed off by the trees. I understand if you hit it and don't go above it the game should end, but I just touch it slightly sometimes and the game ends. Maybe you can fix that? Put it if it continues to collide with the tree for a couple of seconds?

Anyway, Fun game. Keep it up!

SadiQ

The game now ends when you hit the trees head on...but should continue if you only hit the top of the trees. Bug fixed :) Glad you liked it :)
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers! Doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

colburt187

52142 is my record,

i like the new graphics although i liked the little guy with the head band too,

still feel like it needs some music though.

SadiQ

Well...you're pretty close to the end...I'm sure you'll finish it next time you try it :)
The old player was nice as well...but it was made for another game, so I had to change it, and the new graphics look much better (in my opinion) overall.