Dungeon Drop

zerosimms

Whoop, my game is ready and just in time :)

Introducing Looter - Dungeon Drop.
The goal is to get to level 10 and engrave your name in history!

This is a challenging game with a lot of thought and attention paid to level design, the more you play the more you learn and the better you become.
There are tricks and secrets in all the levels, with a ranking system to increase your challenge. But overall it's all about getting to level 10 :)

I hope you enjoy playing it and good look to all others competitors, there is some great work already submitted!

http://www.stencyl.com/game/play/22531

travisofarabia

Quick fun, fast paced and visually appealing. Good luck

Warzone Gamez

It looks really good. But I got lagged out on lv 2.
Making Dubstep is my passion.  Following
Christ is my greater passion.

View my SoundCloud page here... https://soundcloud.com/noobstep-544260267

dtrungle

Still trying it out but I noticed that the NG leaderboard doesn't go away?

EDIT:
I can't get past level 3, there just isn't enough time, lol. (I don't like the idea of missing precious gems just so I can get further into the game  :'()

« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 01:28:39 pm by dtrungle »

zerosimms

Still trying it out but I noticed that the NG leaderboard doesn't go away?

EDIT:
I can't get past level 3, there just isn't enough time, lol. (I don't like the idea of missing precious gems just so I can get further into the game  :'()

Hey there, not sure about the NG Leaderboard issue, that's there api. There should be a close button though? (edit, continue button to close the leaderboard)

Don't miss out on the gems, if you collect them you get a higher rank, a higher rank gives you more time for the next level :) It's all about learning the best route, trust me I have spent a lot of time testing it all out.

best of luck

zerosimms

Quick fun, fast paced and visually appealing. Good luck

I couldn't ask for more :) Thanks man

zerosimms

Argh, "lagged out" ? The game slowed down so badly that you couldn't play it? (sorry i'm no longer down with the kids lingo :) )

Warzone Gamez

Argh, "lagged out" ? The game slowed down so badly that you couldn't play it? (sorry i'm no longer down with the kids lingo :) )
Yeah... My computer is old... So that might be the reason? But I experienced alot of lag even in lv 1, but in lv 2 it got even worse. It's probably somthing with my computer, not your game?

It's about time to get a new computer.... Oh... And the computer I'm looking at getting has 8GB RAM, i5 processor with a 2.6 GHZ speed!!! 15.6 inch screen, windows 8, and the best part is... That it's only 550$... Yeah... It's alot, but it's cheap for a computer as good as that!
Making Dubstep is my passion.  Following
Christ is my greater passion.

View my SoundCloud page here... https://soundcloud.com/noobstep-544260267

GeorgeN

It looks nice. It reminds me a bit of Jill of the Jungle.