Collecting item error

Taki Tanker

Hello,

I was trying to make my playable char collect an item, the item should fade out then killed, and what happened is when my char picked up the item, the item faded out and then the game freezes and an error pop up, here is the  attachment : (Bug 2.png)  of the error..

The actor behavior  that I used (which is add to my playable char) is attached as  :( bug.png)

the log that I generated is attached as : (log-12-20-2013.zip).

pls help me out..
thx in advanced.

thegenericbanana

It's because it collides many times with the collectible, so after killing the collectible it tries killing the collectible again and again (it loops the do after). Create a local attribute, boolean, called "Collided?", with an initial value of false- put an If block inside of the when self hits an actor of collectibles event, and put everything that's currently inside of the event inside of that if. Have the if be "If not collided?", and put "Set collided to true" on top of the fade out block.
Johnny Turbo's Surgery Frenzy

Taki Tanker

It's because it collides many times with the collectible, so after killing the collectible it tries killing the collectible again and again (it loops the do after). Create a local attribute, boolean, called "Collided?", with an initial value of false- put an If block inside of the when self hits an actor of collectibles event, and put everything that's currently inside of the event inside of that if. Have the if be "If not collided?", and put "Set collided to true" on top of the fade out block.

ahhhhhh...
Thank u soo much .. ill try to find the ones u mentioned ..
Am still new in this whole thing so I need some time

Ty so much ..