Easy Animation Maker for begginers!

gamecorp

hy there i see most of stencyl users do they`r animation frame by frame with photoshop or other softwares these days found out some software that are child`s play , to say so :
1. its spine engine! easy to use and good quality
2. its Anime Pro studio 9.5 you can download and buy here trial or pro version http://anime.smithmicro.com/   (con : lower quality then spine ! but you can add your images to it also! if you want better graphics! and use only bone structures to make them move!  / pro  : bunch of tutorials and easy learning softwares , you can find alot of tutorials as easy in 10 steps to learn on diferent videoportals! ) 

posted for now only this 2 ! after i finish my curent game il test more but for now i think this 2 softwares are good for starters that want to make fast animation and import them to stencyl, you can export to many formats as .swf, full png , gif , youtube , ios, and even android video files! enjoy ! i`d like to hear more softwares you use that helps you alot doing games!

P.S for sound i use audacity , recording and editing , morphing sounds, pretty easy to use , and verry usefull!

« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 07:15:05 pm by gamecorp »
Selling Games in flash its like eating a Donut. Selling them In Mobile its like eating a Donut with Jetpack!.

dripple

Great one. I always struggle with my animations.  :)

« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 10:02:38 pm by dripple »
Sure, my games won't get better with all the new features of Stencyl.
But I do have more fun creating bad ones.

MayazCastle Keeper

SadiQ

« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 10:13:23 pm by SadiQ »
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers! Doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

dripple

« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 10:03:02 pm by dripple »

MayazCastle Keeper

gamecorp

And you should also remove your "you can find....." remark from your reply once he removes his :)
I have planned to change my post to something else then, after he has removed the line :)

done :P
Selling Games in flash its like eating a Donut. Selling them In Mobile its like eating a Donut with Jetpack!.

dripple

MayazCastle Keeper

gfalcaor

Great.
I will try those.

Its hard to do the animation frame by frame.
My characters for instance I do 8 drawings only for each walking.
Hard... I do like to do it, but takes too much time.

Will try those to see if its better. =)

Thanks!

Follow Me

MadManAdam

Another one to check out this is Spriter: http://www.brashmonkey.com/spriter.htm.  Spriter takes the modular approach to animation and is best if each body part (or whatever you want to animate can be moved).  For $25 I picked it up but am currently using PS to do frame by frame animation.