My little tile set

Human

i got bored so decided to work on a small project, not that i can do anything with it.
and i just wanted some feedback

(sorry 'bout the size)

Hectate

It's neat. Looks decent for such a small size, but what color background and characters would you intend for it?
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

Human

Havent really thought about it to be honest, but my computers all screwed up so i cant even use a proper paint tool =P

But i guess when i got into it i wasnt really thinking about sizes, and im no good with humanish sprites. as for the background... i really just imagined a light blue with touch of clouds and distant mountains, nothing special.

Eh, im thinking the grass needs work......

coleislazy

This may sound like an insult, but I truly mean it in a good way: it reminds me of games I used to play in the olden days in Windows 3.1!

Hectate

It actually made me think of Castlevania. Need some dark and sinister tree tiles for the background :)
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

Human

I have never played castlevania actually. 'preciate it cole
[/quote]
i made a little moon and a background for inside of cave areas, i need to work on a proper colored background and then some actual elements.
Bleh, pure boredom, eh?

TheCube

I love tiny tilesets!  That's neat.  You could make an itty bitty Knytt type game with that. 

martinibianco

When i look at this tileset i think about a medieval story, with castles, cavaliers and a princess to be saved ;D
very very nice