SteampunkSiege: Super Scientist Story

osiaslemuel

SteampunkSiege
                                                                         Super Scientist Story

SteampunkSiege is a steampunk, tower defense.
This is my first minimalistic pixel art game (I always use vector art  :P )
I started developing the game last march 8 and I'm currently at 50%. I have a lot of plan for it so hopefully I can finish it before deadline.
Here are some screenshot:

First Tower - Gun turrets (Steam-powered of course  :D )

Planned Features:
10 - 15 Stages
3 or 4 Upgradable towers
Inventions shop

I'll update this thread as I progress on the game.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 07:39:00 am by osiaslemuel »

noekintaro

Very nice pixel graphics for the first time! By the way, I'm also making tower defence for this Jam. Wish you good luck buddy!  :)

:O

The graphics are epic! xD

Looks great! ^^
I'm 17 years old, here to help and Entertain. {Also to make fun games}
ADAM: (http://www.stencyl.com/game/play/25588)
Also, if you need help making a platformer, search {Jumper} in Stencyl Forge. This is a player with everything you need in it, that i made. Enjoy!

osiaslemuel

@Neo, Thanks dude! Goodluck on your TD too =)
@NoFace, Thanks man!

Good luck friends!
I'm 17 years old, here to help and Entertain. {Also to make fun games}
ADAM: (http://www.stencyl.com/game/play/25588)
Also, if you need help making a platformer, search {Jumper} in Stencyl Forge. This is a player with everything you need in it, that i made. Enjoy!

MaartenWinkels

Good luck, on the project!
Maybe a little tip, add more detail to your turrent at this moment its really hard to see what is the 'cannon barrel'.

-Maarten

osiaslemuel

Good luck, on the project!
Maybe a little tip, add more detail to your turrent at this moment its really hard to see what is the 'cannon barrel'.

-Maarten

Thanks for the tip, I'm trying to add details as much as I can while keeping it as pixelated as possible xD
I'll try to experiment with that barrel. Thanks again =)

MaartenWinkels

Any updates?

-Maarten

osiaslemuel

Any updates?

-Maarten

Based on the days left, and the things needed to be finished to call it a game. I believed I will not gonna make it on the deadline.  Unfortunately for me, I only started on March 8.. And March 28 is my graduation day so I'm very busy.
Anyway, I'm just gonna finished this game next time. in that case I could put all planned complex features.
Thanks for looking forward on this game :)