Ghost Song (back on Stencyl -- Warning, big GIFs ahead!)

sdieters

Awesome!
Do you have an email I can contact you? The new youtube policy requires explicit permission for all footage. I will send you a quick form then.
My new profile is TheIndieStation.
When you see a recent post with this name, i'm probably using my phone. So dont mind any typo's =p

sdieters

Thanks. I will put together a form tomorow first thing in the morning. having a bad stomach flu atm...
When you see a recent post with this name, i'm probably using my phone. So dont mind any typo's =p

sdieters

Sorry for the delay, but my connection keeps dropping in and out. Tomorrow I will have a mechanic taking a look at my modem. the moment I have a stable PC connection I will send the form!

sdieters

I was finally able to send the email. But I also wondered if this >> http://mattwhiteart.blogspot.nl/ << was your blog for Ghost song, or if it is your general blog. Cheers!

twotimingpete

I haven't updated that blog in ages. ghost song's website is www.ghostsonggame.com

goldenminer21

guys stencyl masters are awesome

Hectate

FYI: Matt (twotimingpete) was quoted in a Gamasutra article about Metroidvanias
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

twotimingpete

oh, yeah. thanks :) I actually gave that guy absolute gold, tons of great quote worthy quotes, I spent real time on it -- and then like 1/10 of it ends up in the article.

I understand the editing process, so I'm not mad or anything, but it does make you go "grr" just a bit because you spent a long time on your answers. :)

Hectate

You should post the extended Directors cut here for us; I found them very interesting seeing as I've been working on one myself, to a degree.

There's been a lot of stuff on Metroidvanias around recently. Must be a critical mass situation...
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

szzg007

How can get the game .stencyl file?

letmethink

~Letmethink

Max Finch

How can get the game .stencyl file?

Haha can I have it too?

twotimingpete

I had no plans of handing that out, sorry guys. :)

Donni11

The games not finished ? Because it says pre order  ....
Peace