Unable to run 3.0 project when using 3.1

samuelkueh

Hi,

I was previously working on a project using Stencyl 3.0.
However, after I upgraded to 3.1, I was unable to Test Game using Flash Player.

The following error message was shown:
ArgumentError: Error #2015: Invalid BitmapData.
   at flash.display::BitmapData/ctor()
   at flash.display::BitmapData()
   at com.stencyl.graphics.transitions::BubblesTransition/start()[C:\Program Files (x86)\Stencyl\plaf\haxe\lib/stencyl/1,00/com/stencyl/graphics/transitions/BubblesTransition.hx:62]
   at com.stencyl::Engine/enterScene()[C:\Program Files (x86)\Stencyl\plaf\haxe\lib/stencyl/1,00/com/stencyl/Engine.hx:1792]
   at com.stencyl::Engine/onUpdate()[C:\Program Files (x86)\Stencyl\plaf\haxe\lib/stencyl/1,00/com/stencyl/Engine.hx:2705]

I was however, still able to test the same project using Android platform.

Does anyone also faces the same problem and knows how to overcome it?

Thank You

sanalimonova

Did you manage to resolve this?
I am getting a similar issue, but I am able to test in flash, but not on an Android device.... it sais error, but does not specify what went wrong...

SadiQ

Did you manage to resolve this?
I am getting a similar issue, but I am able to test in flash, but not on an Android device.... it sais error, but does not specify what went wrong...
You should post a thread separated from this if you're not getting the same error message.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers! Doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

Photon

at flash.display::BitmapData/ctor()
@devs: is that a  code generation typo?
Do NOT PM me your questions, because I likely will not respond. If I have replied to your question on the forum, keep using that topic. Thanks!