jumping behavior(PLEASE HELP)

Donni11

I keep trying jumping behavior from stenclyforge and none of them work for me because when I play my game and I try using the jump behavior it does not work I stay on the ground.But every thing else works.
Peace

MadManAdam

Take a picture of the code (camera icon in bottom right of Stencyl) for the behavior or event, etc. that you are using.

sdieters

you need to add both the walking AND jumping behavior for them to work.
The walking behavior contains an actor value setter which your jumping behavior requires.

also, make sure you have set gravity in your scene, and make sure your actor is affected by gravity
My new profile is TheIndieStation.
When you see a recent post with this name, i'm probably using my phone. So dont mind any typo's =p

Donni11

for Stenclyfordge can you recommend a creator that you use for walking and jumping?
Peace

sdieters

I never use pre madwle behaviors. I create them myself. If you want to have one custom made, let me know exactly what you want to have and i see if i can do something with it
When you see a recent post with this name, i'm probably using my phone. So dont mind any typo's =p

Grumpthebum

What happened to that cute training game that used to be included with stencyl? It taught you the basics of building a side scroller with jump and walk.

What happened to that cute training game that used to be included with stencyl? It taught you the basics of building a side scroller with jump and walk.

It is now available in Stencyl Forge

sdieters

for everyone who needs those default behaviors, i have uploaded the complete crash course one kit a while ago. i discussed this with the OP by PM, but now everybody knows =)