MobileCore Advertising

varunbmohindra

Hey guys!
I'm new to this and last night I made a really basic game using Stencyl, and I plan to release it on the Android Store. However I do not know how to integrate ads into the game file. I plan on using Startapp Banners throughout gameplay and MobileCore Interstitials upon start up, every 10 deaths, and when they try to leave the app by pressing the back button. Is there anyone here who can show me how to do so? I would highly appreciate it if so, and can even list you as a maker to build your portfolio for this little help.
Cheers!
VB
99 BIT

letmethink

For this you will need to integrate an extension (I believe). For this there are many alternatives so I suggest you check out the extensions market. http://www.stencyl.com/developers/market/
~Letmethink

varunbmohindra

Unfortunately, there is no extension for MobileCore. This needs to be done manually. If anyone can do this please contact me either here or on varunbmohindra@gmail.com . We can offer credit and Royalties
Cheers!
Vb
99 BIT

letmethink

Mind me asking why using Mobile Core is necessary? and sorry I misread your original post hence my unhelpful answer.
~Letmethink