Can you lie to me? [iOS and Android]

Justmitya

Hello again!

INTRO
Ladies and gentlemen, we present to your attention the most beautiful and comfortable lie detector simulator.

FEATURES
You will spend unforgettable moments with friends, using a wide range of possibilities of the simulator:
- Fingerprint test
- Blood test
- Temperature test
- Voice test

Play with your friends, answer any questions, get amazing results, but do not forget that this is just a joke.

ANDROID LINK
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.wildleaf.lietome

iOS LINK
https://itunes.apple.com/app/can-you-lie-to-me/id963088705

« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 10:58:44 am by Justmitya »

eky

Ok - so a few things I noticed:

I like the design, at least on the screenshots. Flat design, minimalistic, that's nice!
Downloaded the app to a Galaxy Tab 8.4 an the icons seem to be unsharp and pixelated.
The bright shade on the icons right side look weird when they appear in the main menu - maybe my eyes are playing a trick to me there...
In addition, you might want to rework the text fields. "The man who passed the test: Speak lies"- doesn't sound well written.

Finally - what is the point of having 4 different tests that all do the same ? Try to get some variation - maybe Q&A, random numbers, truth or dare style stuff...

Justmitya

Thank you for your feedback.
In the future, I think i'll change everything on the HD texture, then the icon will be displayed correctly.
Because my English is not perfect so I ask you to help with the preparation of the final phrase, how best to formulate?
"The man who passed the test: Speak lies"

In the future, I think i'll change everything on the HD texture, then the icon will be displayed correctly.
Because my English is not perfect so I ask you to help with the preparation of the final phrase, how best to formulate?
Is it speaking directly to the person who is reading it or are there meant to be multiple people. If just one, I'd say "You've failed the test - you are a liar!" or something similar.

Justmitya

Is it speaking directly to the person who is reading it or are there meant to be multiple people. If just one, I'd say "You've failed the test - you are a liar!" or something similar.

Tnx a lot

Justmitya

- Fixed some text fields
- iOS version released