Stencyl Jam 15 - Make a Game! $1,000 in prizes

twotimingpete

this is going to be really cool. I'm sorta weighing it out in my mind if there's any possible way I can contribute competitively for the amoutn of energy and time I can put into it.. it would definitely be fun!

Max Finch

this is going to be really cool. I'm sorta weighing it out in my mind if there's any possible way I can contribute competitively for the amoutn of energy and time I can put into it.. it would definitely be fun!

*Enters Ghost Song, destroys all*

letmethink

*Enters Ghost Song, destroys all*
*spends the two months convincing tom to let him upload a 2gb+ flash game to newgrounds*
~Letmethink

noekintaro

Im in. Gonna create something (allready have an idea) and port it to mobile platforms.

Pyschographics

Oh yes, I want to have a go at this. Talking to a few people who I might collaborate with generally, so hopefuly will be putting something in! :)

Good luck all!

CmdrWhitey13

Gonna try this. Been working on an RTS for a little bit. This should allow me to complete it. Good luck all.

Sounds great! I'll be entering this for sure  :D

spoogob

Been playing around for the last week with a new game and very happy with it so far, so I think I'm entering this one. :)

Donni11

The column is already HERE !!
Peace

gfalcaor

OHHH!
I hope that I may be able to create my new game in 1 month.
Already started the prototype.
But I am looking forward to join!

Follow Me

Fantastic is fabulous :)

Was going to do a last minute game but with an AP test on the horizon, studying is my top priority. I'll make sure to play some of the games afterwards though!

ceosol

Yeah, AP tests are a big deal, you get free college credits - worth hundreds to thousands of dollars depending on where you are going.

Max Finch

In my case if I had taken my math AP class alone I would be saving over $1000 (My college without financial aid is over $45,000 a year.) So AP is very important if you want to get a head start and cut costs down.

Yep. This is an AP European History class preparing for the AP Euro test. Studying every important ism, person, event and war in European history is overwhelming but also really helpful!