BlockDodge: (may or may not be) a game about dodging blocks

katana

http://www.stencyl.com/v10/game/play/2078

It is a game about dodging blocks. It is a simple game. I have not much else to say. Why am I typing like this.

Anyway, it was made to test out 3D drawing related stuff. Not meant to be very complicated. The game was originally planned to have loads of effects, like a skidding effect just by moving, but lag and stuff...
One of the two expert stencylers to have done precisely nothing to earn their title... Oh damn, he did something and got promoted. I need to get to work. Until then, I'm unique?
<Katana>: Blob: back me up :c
<Stevetheipad>: what's the "move pen to" block?
<Blob>: irock you are wrong
<Blob>: it's 2 against 1 we live in a democracy

katana

Exactly.

Wasn't even meant to be a full game, I just turned it into one.
One of the two expert stencylers to have done precisely nothing to earn their title... Oh damn, he did something and got promoted. I need to get to work. Until then, I'm unique?

Epic428

This game is super easy once you move the cursor to the edge and it disappears.
James Moore - Official Support & Documentation.
We cannot and will not respond to PM's asking questions. Please make a new thread in the forums if you have any questions, Thank you.
For better support and faster response times, please post your logs regarding any Stencyl related issues. Debug > Logs > Generate Logs

katana

Fixed that bug.