Null Reference Error On Testing All Games!

Mineat

Read here first.

I tested all games fully without the extensions, and I get the NRE at the start of every one. It makes me believe
it's a 3.3.1 error!

Donni11

Read here first.

I personally think that link has nothing to do with the rest . Also can you please post your logs of when you're getting this error ( without the extensions ) :) ?
Peace

Mineat

Mineat

I did what you said on the previous post and errors are reduced with this in the logs:

Code: [Select]
TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
at MethodInfo-5245()[Source/scripts/Design_8_8_LogoSequence.hx:102]
at com.stencyl::Engine/update()[C:/Program Files (x86)/Stencyl/plaf/haxe/lib/stencyl/1,00/com/stencyl/Engine.hx:2382]
at com.stencyl::Engine/postUpdate()[C:/Program Files (x86)/Stencyl/plaf/haxe/lib/stencyl/1,00/com/stencyl/Engine.hx:2584]
at com.stencyl::Engine/onUpdate()[C:/Program Files (x86)/Stencyl/plaf/haxe/lib/stencyl/1,00/com/stencyl/Engine.hx:2577]

captaincomic

Check if you're accessing an attribute without value in "always" in your Logo Sequence behavior. Or post a screenshot of it.

Donni11

Check if you're accessing an attribute without value in "always" in your Logo Sequence behavior. Or post a screenshot of it.
He tried that , it just brought a extended error ( he used " If Created " instead ).
Peace

Mineat

:( Seems the only solution is to copy the syntax from the code preview and debug it, using this block until help arrives. Thank you for your help Donni11 and captaincomic!

Mineat

I found out the "null" term is used where optional parameters are to be ignored. For instance "null" is used in place of the actor variable, which would be ignored in a SceneScript.