Changing actor frame once when new scene is created.

chongyunxiang

Hi,

I'm trying to make my character change from a locked to unlock frames when bought or a score is reached.

How do I make it Do after 1s, change frame when the character selection screen is created?

I tried to make it change to frame for Actor of type with name when scene is created. But I can't fit the block in.

Thanks!

chongyunxiang

[UPDATE]

I've found a way to change the frame of the characters based on the scene.
My solution is to create a number Game Attribute called (charactername)FrameNumber. So when player buys or reached a certain highscore, it'll set the buy status to TRUE. When Buy status is TRUE, Do After 1s,  set (charactername)FrameNumber to, lets say, 1.

Then under the character events, Always,  if (charactername)FrameNumber = 1, switch to frame 0 for self.

But when I try to change it when player reaches a highscore, the character is unlocked, but the frame of the actor is still showing Locked.

What I'm trying to achieve is to let the player see the character get "Unlocked" when they go back to the character selection and not have it change Frame immediately when player buys or reach a certain score.

Thanks.