Is there a Do Nothing block?

chongyunxiang

Hi,

I'm trying to do a Boolean statement to check True or False. And if it's False, trigger event. If it's True, Do Nothing.

Thanks!

oripessach

You could use a comment block for that. Or just don't have an otherwise block, and check for <not [variable]> in your if block.

DTH

use "if not"

Edit:
and check for <not [variable]> in your if block.

^^ Soz didn't read that lol

Justin

Also, having an empty wrapper block might look weird (and be wasteful), but it compiles fine. So an empty wrapper basically is "do nothing."
For Live Support: Join our discord server and ping me @justin.
I'm most often available between 10am and 10pm Japan time. (GMT+9)

LIBERADO

I'm spanish, excuse me for my bad English.
I'm not a private teacher. Please, post your questions in the public forum.

chongyunxiang

Oh! That's interesting. I've ran into some problems.
My game has 2 types of gameplay. One is running, another is jumping.
For my Jump scene, when player reaches a certain score, it'll unlock the achievement in the 1st successful attempt. If after 1st attempt player restarts the game instead of going back to Home, it'll still save the achievement.

But for my Run scene, after 1st successful attempt, if player presses the restart button instead of Home and fails to meet the criteria the 2nd round, the achievement will go back to Locked.

By right it should be working as it's the same code as the Jump scene. I really couldn't figure out what's wrong!

chongyunxiang

Anyone? I still can't figure out what's wrong with it. I have another option which is to do a separate behavior for each achievement. But I wanna try and keep as much as I can to only 1 behavior.